Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Word Art






While doing the word art project I learned many things. The first of which is that there are many different media options available to use other than those that I prefer. I found that I really enjoyed using the pastels and that painting is okay. I also experimented with charcoal pencils. Although it never reached the finished phase I did attempt collage and I think that would be something to explore further in my 2D design portfolio. Finally I also realized that time management plays a big part and if I were to have used my time well I may have done a better job.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting ideas with this project. I think conceptually it was strong. Craftsmanship and composition is something to work on. Maybe you could revisit one of these ideas through 2D design portfolio using the camera or computer, which I know is your preferred media.

    ReplyDelete