Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vacations

So I've been away for about two weeks due to two vacations. About two weeks ago I was in Vermont. It's a very lovely state with rolling mountains and lush greenery. Unfortunately I didn't get my new camera until last Saturday so only my mom took pictures. After that trip I had a week of chilling before leaving on my Mission Trip this last Monday. We went to Battle Creek and demo-ed a house, renovated a house, and primed a house. This time around I had a camera and took 305 pictures! Not all were usable since they were mostly to document the trip and have fun so they are mostly Facebook style pic's. In fact all of them are on Facebook if you want to check them out. Finally I'm close to finishing all 3 pieces so I'm mostly ready for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment