Monday, June 14, 2010

Pridefest

So on Sunday I spent 8 hours at Pridefest and thought of interesting ideas to incorporate into my art work. Being as it was Pridefest there was plenty of rainbow inspired items as well as plenty of brightly colored people and objects. This excessive display of color made me think of how to use color in my own pieces to add emphasis and to overall brighten the mood. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me, therefore there were plenty of portraits and photo ops that I had to pass up. Regardless, this experience made me think of color and reminded me to always bring a camera with you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you were thinking creatively and that color made a bold impression. I would think this is something your could incorporate into photography. Have you ever thought about doing something with Illustrator and photography, sort of like the rotoscoping only just one image not 150! Could be a cool way to create imagery.

    ReplyDelete